San Diego's Biggest Costume Party!
Need to find parking for the parade? No problem! The College Ave. Baptist Church (4747 College Ave.) is opening up their parking lot for free BOO! Parade parking. You can access that lot from 62nd & El Cajon Blvd., or off of Arosa St. (at College Ave.) El Cajon Blvd. and College Ave. will close around 9:30am; please plan on being at the parade before then. If you can't get to the parade before 9:30am, the map below will show you a detour route to parking at the College Avenue Baptist Church.
View 2012 BOO Parade Parking in a larger map
Saturday, October 27th at 10am: Come out, come out where ever you are...It's wickedly fun! The Boulevard BOO! Parade & Carnival, San Diego's only Halloween themed parade. A celebration of community spirit and cultural diversity.
This FREE family friendly event features a spell binding parade with ghoulish floats, vintage cars, equestrian entries, unique costumed characters, bands and more!
The BOO! Carnival at Clay Park follows the parade beginning at 11am. This FREE action packed carnival includes bone chilling rides, games, food, bands, costume contests, pumpkin bowling, a pie-eating contest, a Haunted Pumpkin Patch with Trick-or-Treating, and more fun than a barrel of spiders!
For more information/details about the upcoming BOO! Parade & Carnival please read the October BID Newsletter here.
BOO! Parade & Carnival is produced by the College Area Business District.
* Applications for participants and vendors are now closed.
- About BOO! History of the event, Media Resources, Meet the characters… more info
- Parade Maps, schedules, directions... more info
- Carnival Rides, games, live entertainment, food, costume contests... more info
- Get Involved Participation, Vendors, Volunteers Sign Up Here... more info
- Sponsors BOO! Is a fantastic and creative way to market your company! more info