Parade Schedule & Route
The Boulevard BOO! Parade travels through the College Area at 10am on Saturday, October 27, 2012. Beginning at 59th Street in El Cerrito, the Boulevard BOO! Parade will travel east along El Cajon Boulevard, crosses College Avenue, and concludes at Rolando Boulevard in the heart of Rolando Village.
We invite you to pull up a piece of sidewalk and enjoy this annual celebration of our great community.
To view a map of the parade route, please click here.
Road Closures & Staging Areas
The Boulevard BOO! Parade closes several roads in the College Area from approximately 9:30am on Saturday, October 27th through 12:00pm.
Please plan ahead for the following traffic interruptions:
- College Avenue will be closed (certain exceptions to local traffic going to a destination/home within the closed off area) from Montezuma Road (North) to University Avenue (South).
- El Cajon Boulevard will be closed from 54th Street (West) to Montezuma Road (East). Please use Collwood Blvd. or 70th St.
The following streets will be utilized near El Cajon Blvd for staging before and after the parade:
- El Cerrito (beginning at 8am)
- 58th (beginning at 8am)
- Alice (beginning at 8am)
- 59th (beginning at 8am)
- Adelaide West (beginning at 8am)
- Aragon (beginning at 8am)
- Rolando Blvd. & Rolando Ct. (beginning at 8am)
- Amherst St. (beginning at 8am)
To view the map of road closures, please click here.
Grand MarshalKimberly King
CBS Morning News
This event draws out thousands of observers who will be walking the Boulevard along the route. Please do not detract from this local event by holding your own event the same day. We humbly ask that you refrain from parking lot bar-b-cues, beer gardens, parties, loud music, or obnoxious behavior during the event. Please remember, this is a family friendly event. There will be small children with their parents out in the neighborhood to watch the parade, and we all need to set an example for appropriate behavior.